What to expect at your first Mizan treatment:
- A comprehensive health assessment
- Diet and lifestyle advice
- Mizan massage
- Learning self massage for between treatments
- A bottle of castor oil, herbs for vaginal steaming, cloth for womb wrapping and full instructions on how to use them
- A personalised treatment plan by email following the session
Click on the button below for all options and packages.
Mizan Pregnancy Massage
Many of the problems that we take for granted and accept as a normal part of being pregnant can be prevented. You don’t need to put up with spd/pgp, tired aching legs, varicose veins or swollen ankles, nor do you have to cope with sickness, headaches, or fluid retention. Mizan Therapy helps to relieve these and many other complaints.
Treating yourself to regular Mizan treatments is relaxing and enjoyable for both you and the baby. Because it promotes circulation, the abdominal muscles are relaxed and strengthened, ready to birth your baby. It’s a great way to encourage your baby into the optimum position ready for birth, leading to a shorter labour and easier birth for you both.
Recommended frequency of treatments in pregnancy:
Up to 30 weeks : 4 weekly
30-38 weeks : 2 weekly
38+ : weekly
The fee will depend on your requirements and the time needed but ranges between £150 and £250 for myself and another and includes your choice of one of the rebozos used. Please see here for details.